Fighting Jays Solar
Fighting Jays Solar is a 350 MW large-scale solar project planned on 3300 acres of land located in Fort Bend County and approximately 70 kilometers from Houston’s downtown area. The project is owned through a joint venture by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners and AP Solar Holdings LLC and will be a state-of-the art project.
Fighting Jays began construction in February 2021 and is expected to become operational during the summer 2022.
Texas Solar is Brighter Than Ever
- The solar industry has already invested close to $6.5 billion in Texas.
- The total solar installed in Texas is 4,606.20 megawatts.
- More than 10,000 Texans work in the solar industry.
- Texas ranks 5th in the nation for solar power.
- There is now enough solar installed to power 530,999 Texas homes.
- There are 527 solar companies in Texas.
- There are 70,587 solar installations in Texas.